Sunday, December 13, 2009

nah, not now.


i've decided not to make the topic of this post "tamora pierce" but rather taylor swift. again.

i feel like listing all my taylor swift songs. if you read all of it, i will be amazed. it's in alpha order...

1. Beautiful Eyes
2. Beautiful Eyes Live Acoustic
3. The Best Day
4. Breathe
5. Change
6. Cold As You

7. Come In with the Rain
8. Crazier
9. Fearless
10. Fearless Acoustic
11. Fifteen
12. Forever & Always
13. Forever & Always (Piano Version)
14. Hey Stephen

15. I'd Lie
16. I'm Only Me When I'm with You

17. I Heart Question Mark
18. Invisible
19. Jump then Fall
20. Love Story
21. Love Story Pop Remix
22. Lucky You
23. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

24. The Other Side of the Door
25. Our Song
26. Our Song Early International Version

27. The Outside
28. A Perfectly Good Heart
29. Picture to Burn
30. Picture to Burn Alternative Version
31. A Place in this World
32. Should've Said No
33. Should've Said No Acoustic

34. Should've Said No Remix
35. Stay Beautiful

36. Superstar
37. Teardrops On My Guitar
38.
Teardrops On My Guitar Album Version
39. Teardrops On My Guitar Live
40.
Teardrops On My Guitar Live Acoustic
41.
Teardrops On My Guitar Pop Version
42.
Teardrops On My Guitar Radio Edit
43. Tell Me Why
44. Tied Together With a Smile
45. Tim McGraw
46.
Tim McGraw Acoustic
47. Tim McGraw Live
48. Untouchable
49. The Way I Love You

50. What to Wear
51. White Horse
52. You're Not Sorry
53. You're Not Sorry CSI Remix
54. You Belong With Me
55. You Belong With Me Pop Remix

there you go. all 55 taylor swift songs that i have. and that's not all of them.

now ain't that cute. it's the kiss from you belong with me. xD

ah, taylor and taylor out for dinner. :P

taylor with straight-ish hair. :L

and...


now, we all remember the kanye/taylor thing don't we?

"Yo Taylor. I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time. Of all time." poor taylor. D: it was nice of beyoncé to get taylor up for her "moment". :)

anyway, that's enough and it's the last post of the day. 3 posts on taylor. xD but she deserves it. it's her birthday.

for the last time today,

Happy 20th Birthday Taylor Swift !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. taylor is pretty.
    taylorS are CUTE!!!

    ~Lily~
    http://lilylunapotter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete