Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ncis is awesome.

omg, i just finished watching ncis, my absolute favourite show in the world, and in the episode, i saw tony/michael weatherly topless. omg, he's so hot. i totally want him. x) that sounds gross, but whatever. he is so good-looking and yeah.

i have another optometrist appointment tomorrow. i hope i can keep my contacts. you know, my parents told me that getting the night lenses that i have is really hard, cos the closest one besides the one i go to is in campsie. so yeah. and there are basically no other places you can get them. well, that's what i think, cos my cousin who lives in the north had to go to campsie to get them. and it costed $1600 for them. where i got them, they were only $600, so yeah. lucky me.

my optometrist bought the machine for the contacts to do it for her son, so now she uses it for other people so yay for everyone who needs them. or who wants them. those things aren't needed, but you can get them. and i hated my glasses so yeah.

i really have to finish this up soon. oh well.

oh there's a wikipedia page on tony:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_DiNozzo

an ncis wiki page on him:

http://ncis.wikia.com/wiki/Anthony_DiNozzo

anyway that was random. i love him though.


yay i totally love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment