Thursday, December 10, 2009

my current on & offline activities

so, right now i am watching the first episode of ashes to ashes on dvd. :) it's really funny...and a little gross and i don't get some of the brit lang. D: but nikki does, so i'm fine. ugh, ashes to ashes is making me distracted from this post. poo. :(

so that is my current offline activity. :) online...i am chatting and writing up this. oh yes, it's boring life for me.

i think i'll post up my mini-timetable summary like i always do. something interesting happens in my classes occasionally. but yeah. you know, i was drawing before. i'll scan the pic and post it up. it sorta sucks, but i need an opinion on it. but when i'm bothered. blah blah blah.

this is interesting. gene and alex are so cute together. but you don't know who they are. :) they're characters from a british drama. their accents are hilarious. "on the 'ouse." x] half-cracked up at that.

goodbye for now. this post isn't as good as the other ones. i keep getting distracted. LOL they just said "just put it up" as "jus' pu' it up". funny funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment