Saturday, December 12, 2009

#30

this is post #30. already? wow. if i do 6 posts by the end of tomorrow, that's an average of 4 posts a day. i really need to get a life. i just sit here at my laptop, somewhere around the house, and write up details of my day to non-existent people, or only a tiny itsy bitsy number of people out there. namely friend j, friend x, friend g, and friend a1. :)

okay anyway, so i'm really really really bored out of my frickin wits. hmph. and msn isn't working and i doubt people were on. there were barely any people on at 9:30. my life sucks. boring boring boring. and i need to change my music; it's still lovesong. okay, now i've changed back to i'd lie by taylor swift. it's one of my highest in the playcount list and the song isn't even released yet. my sister somehow got it. and evidently someone else did, as i read a songfic with i'd lie about rose and scorpius. one of the first about them that i read.

i'm bored, so i'll list my top 25 in the playcount list in iTunes.

1. No Surprise - Daughtry
2. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
3. I Wanna - The All-American Rejects
4. Lovesong - Amiel
5. Obsessed - Mariah Carey
6. If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback
7. Crush - David Archuleta
I'd Lie - Taylor Swift
9. Photograph - Nickelback
10. Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
11. Reflection - Mulan Soundtrack
12. Perfect - Simple Plan
13. P.S I Love You - The All-American Rejects
14. White Houses - Vanessa Carlton
15. 22 - Lily Allen
16. Caramelldansen - Caramell
17. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
18. Beautiful Eyes - Taylor Swift
19. The Way I Loved You - Taylor Swift
20. Caramelldansen Speedycake Remix - Caramell
21. A Place in this World - Taylor Swift
22. Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson
23. Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift
24. The Outside - Taylor Swift
25. You Found Me - The Fray

so, those are my top 25 in iTunes. a few taylor swift songs slip in the bottom. xP

anyway, i'm going now. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment