Wednesday, December 16, 2009

manipulation

i was totally forced, coerced, tricked & manipulated into writing this post. because that person, aka SHIN (xD) made me.

i mean, it would've been nice if a please had been added at the end, and a thank you too. but no, i was tricked into writing up this boring, time-consuming, absolutely horrid post. i'm not really up for this sort of thing right now, but i'll try. :(

okay, so i have around 5-10 minutes to finish writing this post, cos i have to sleep soon. :) today's topic shall be...

HARRY POTTER :)

earlier this evening...

i was about to leave to go to my cousin's house, when i realised i needed socks. i asked my mum to go upstairs and get a pair for me. she did so and i told her to chuck me the socks, from upstairs to downstairs. one of my arms was holding three bags, and the other was free. i said, "I'm not gonna catch this." and i did, one-armed. it was funny, and sister n said it looked like magic. LOL

ACCIO SOCKS!

:) i'm a really pro magician. well, witch, really. :) i'm totally awesome, but my powers don't match the shin's. i mean, she is just too pro for me. :)

2 comments:

  1. MY PERSUASUVE SPECIAL POWERS WORK ONCE AGAIN!
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete