Sunday, December 20, 2009

7 - my previous grade number

i can't believe that i have finished year 7 already. it's unbelievable. but at least i'm not of the titchy little year 7 newcomers. :) i'm in year 8, so i can bully the new ones. not that i will, cos i'll just be guiding them to the wrong classrooms. not. okay, i'll be nice to them, cos i'm such a kind-hearted person. *insert cough here* :)

so yeah. no more easy year 7 for me. now, year 8. when i was in year 7, i didn't like the year 8s. they're really mean. they're like, "ugh, year 7s." i mean, could you get any ruder, you buttholes? well yeah, i guess you could. what bs.

oh well, stuff the year 8s, they'll be in year 9 next year. the year 7s might get them as coaches for co-curricular sports. poor year 7s of 2010.

okay, off the topic of school cos it's the freaking holidays, i really want to have another coming over for the parents, so us kids can play some more. :)

oh damn, my phone is almost out of batteries. ugh, shit. i didn't bring my recharger. stupid.

stuff that, i have my iPod and my laptop, Al. i love Al. Al is about the only thing i put a capital for in any of my posts. some of the ones i do put caps for are:

Al
eBay
iPod
iPhone

and i can't think of anymore right now. :P

cya later peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment