Wednesday, September 8, 2010

from jo's blog.

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first two lines from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing it is.
Step 3: Strike the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!


ready, set, here we go! :D


1. "What you see's not what you get,
With you there's just no measurement..."


2.
"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset,
She's goin' off about something that you said..."


3. "Are you ready?
If you ain't got no money, take your broke ass home..."


4. "You look so beautiful today,
When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away..."


5. "Back to the street where we began,
Feeling as good as lovers can..."


6. "When she was twenty-two,
Her future looked bright..."


7. "Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling,
Do you feel my heart beating; do you understand?"


8. "I won't hurt you, I'll protect you,
I won't let the rain fall down; I'll always be around..."


9.
"Head underwater, and they told me
To breathe easy, for a while..."


10. "I'm lyin' here, on the floor
Where you left me; I think I took too much..."


11.
"Uh huh, life's like this,
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is..."


12.
"Friday night beneath the stars,
In a field behind your yard..."


13.
"I am an arms dealer, fitting you with
Weapons in the form of words..."


14.
"I asked her to stay,
But she wouldn't listen..."


15. "From underneath the trees, we watch the sky,
Confusing stars for satellites..."


16.
"You take a deep breath, and you walk through the doors,
It's the morning of your very first day..."


17. "Oooh, yeah,
Was just the other day, when you said to me..."


18. "Wake up with blood-shot eyes,
Struggle to memorise..."


19.
"And it's a sad picture,
The final blows hits you..."


20. "Turn up the music,
Let's get out on the floor..."


21. "Tell me what's wrong with society,
When everywhere I look I see..."


22. "I speak fast, and I'm not going to repeat myself,
Nooo..."


23. "Ain't no headlights on the road tonight,
Everybody here is sleepin' tight..."


24.
"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing,
Just prayin' to a god I don't believe in..."


25.
"We have the chance to turn the pages over,
We can write what we wanna write..."

7 comments:

  1. 2. You Belong With Me!-- Taylor Swifty!!!
    6. Twenty-Two-- Lily Allen
    9. Love Song-- Sara Bareilles
    11. Complicated-- Avril Lavigne... I think.
    12. I'm Only Me When I'm With You-- Taylor Swift
    13. This Ain't A Scene, it's an Arm's Race-- Fall Out Boy. I THINK that's the title. I don't really like that song, but I remember it. From Singstar.
    14. Won't Go Home Without You-- Maroon 5. Lovely song.
    16. Fifteen-- Taylor Swift
    19. Change-- Taylor Swift
    24. Breakeven-- The Script


    Hum... that is all I know :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! I HAVE ANOTHER ONE!

    25. You're the Voice-- John Farnham

    Right? Right? Right?
    'Cause I was reading over your blog again, and listening to the song at the same time, and then... IT STRUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 Glamorous - Fergie
    #20 Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada
    Haha all the mainstream songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5 Nine in the afternoon - Panic at the disco

    ReplyDelete